Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10
Upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 is easy.
As your about to find out. This simple guide will help you cope with the Windows 7 end of life with ease.
Using this guide, you will be able to upgrade to Windows 10 without losing any of your files without the need to wipe your PC or Laptop.
Upgrading to Windows 10 Checklist;
Now nearly there to Upgrade to Windows 10...
Purchase Windows 10
First of you will need to purchase a version of Windows 10.
If you would like Kingfisher Computers to Install Windows 10 for you;
How to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10
Before you get started upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7, we recommend that you uninstall all security software such as antivirus or firewalls. As these can prevent the Windows 10 upgrade completing successfully.
“Don’t worry. You can reinstall when the installations complete.”
12 Easy Steps to Upgrade to Windows 10
Here are the 12 Steps to Upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
Take your time, and put the kettle on this will take roughly an hour depending on your PC or Laptop.
1) Download the Media Creation tool from Microsoft
2) Click “Download tool now” button and save the installer onto your PC or Laptop.
3) Once downloaded Double-click the “MediaCreationTool.exe” this will launch the Windows 10 setup wizard.
4) Click Accept on the licensing agreement.
5) Choose the Upgrade this PC now option. The Windows 10 files will download the files and begin the upgrade.
6) Click the Next button.
7) Type the valid Windows 10 product key for the edition you’ve purchased to upgrade.
8) Click the Next button.
9) Click “Accept” and agree to the licensing agreement again.
10) Choose “Keep personal files and apps” option.
11) Finally! Click the Install button.
Give it some time, put your feet up. Put NetFlix on your television. This can take a while depending on how much data you have on your computer.
The installation needs to copy your files and store them in a safe place while the installation continues.
12) When the installation is complete, Microsoft Windows 10 will present you with the “Finishing Setting up Windows 10” Follow the onscreen instructions once you’ve done this. You will see you’re all so familiar desktop, with all the new features of Windows 10.
12 Easy Steps
Want us to Upgrade From Windows 7 to Windows 10?
Are you wanting to Upgrade from Microsoft Windows 7 to Windows 10, but your not confident enough to do it yourself.
Let us Upgrade you to Windows 10 for you.
Have you read some of our other articles?
RIP Windows 7: More than half of UK businesses in danger. Since Yesterday (14th January 2020) more than half of UK businesses are in danger
Today was the day of the Windows 7 end of life: The day that Microsoft pulled the plug Finally, after ten years, Microsoft Windows 7