Backing up your Data in Windows 7
There are two easy ways to back your data up in Windows 7, These are;
Windows Backup and Restore
To Back up your files using Backup and Restore in Windows 7, follow the steps below on your Windows 7 PC:
- Select > Start button, then Control Panel > System and Security > Backup and Restore.
- Select Set up backup.
- Connect an external storage device to the Windows 7 PC or Laptop, and then select Refresh.
- Under Backup Destination, choose your external storage device, and then select Next.
- Select Let me choose > Next.
- By default, all the files under Documents, Music, Pictures, and Videos will be backed up. You choose to back up additional files by expanding the locations under Computer and selecting the folders to back up.
- Unselect Include a system image of drives checkbox and then select Next.
- Select Change schedule.
- Unselect Run backup on a schedule checkbox and then select OK.
- Select Save settings and run back up to start backing up your files to the external storage device.
- Safely remove the external device. This will ensure no files become lost or corrupted. To remove the device its easy, select Eject from the taskbar before you disconnect the drive from your PC.
Step by step backup...
Have you read some of our other articles?
System requirements for upgrading or installing Windows 10. Here are the minimum system requirements for installing Windows 10 on a PC or Laptop. (Microsoft recommendations) Processor
Virgin Media has confirmed that “there is no national broadband outage.” But we don’t only disagree. We know otherwise. Today, Virgin Media has confirmed that
As you’ve probably heard. Microsoft Windows 7 will soon be coming to the end of its life. Should you be worried about the end of